It's Friday! - 2/7/2014 Edition

Well, the company I work for almost closed a week ago, but the owner decided to sell to our office manager, that could not be better :thumb:, my wife starts a new job on Monday, that could not be better:thumb:, so I am finally in the mood to hit the shop again, so small start and making drawer dividers for some very unorganized kitchen drawers, time to make some dust again:)

Well, the company I work for almost closed a week ago, but the owner decided to sell to our office manager, that could not be better :thumb:, my wife starts a new job on Monday, that could not be better:thumb:, so I am finally in the mood to hit the shop again, so small start and making drawer dividers for some very unorganized kitchen drawers, time to make some dust again:)

Wow Tom, what a swing in emotions you must have experienced. I am glad it all worked out better than it started. Could not have happened to a nicer guy! I look forward to getting together again someday. Maybe the bearded one and our favorite Catalan can join us.

Last edited:
Great weekend :D After 3 years my daughter, son in law, and grand daughters are finally moving out :bliss:

They got a house in the town village. My grand daughter Abby is my best friend in the world so I'll miss her happy face in the morning but I still need to pick her up from school and bring her to our house until her mom gets out of work :thumb:

Nothing else this weekend except shop time and church on Sunday.

Good for you Bob. You now have a more relaxing future ahead of you. As for your spare rooms, you have to find a way to fill them out as a precaution. :rofl: Perhaps a museum of your woodworking projects, maybe even a tool or several. :rofl:

Good for you Bob. You now have a more relaxing future ahead of you. As for your spare rooms, you have to find a way to fill them out as a precaution. :rofl: Perhaps a museum of your woodworking projects, maybe even a tool or several. :rofl:

I was kind of thinking that I have to make a few new beds (the ones I made before just came down the stairs and out the door :doh:)

But, now I have room to put up some of FWW visitors !!!!!!!!!!!!!