New Job!

its a good thing youre young.
I'm sure feeling it today though Allen. once I ditch the bus job the other can keep me as busy as they need me to... nice thing, they started my manager's pay as of yesterday, despite the fact that I have been filling in as a driver still... said it wasn't my fault things changed and wanted to reward me. so... salary plus driver pay this week for only doing the driving...

Thanks y'all!
Jim, yeah, the candle has been toasty on both ends far too often, and sometimes in the middle too. I'm pretty good about grabbing a break if I need it though, and I've got plenty of safe spots to do that on the way home from binghamton.

Looks like I'll be running that binghamton trip a few more times this week, though upper management really wants me on the clock as a manager instead, we simply don't have a driver available who knows the run. SO... ye olde college try.

Bart, that's about it too, yep!

been a busy week...
I got the 'nod' this week as the site manager... took over the 'reins' from the 'acting' manager... day 3, and all seems to be running smoothly so far. ONward and upward! I've been 'full time' since the end of April, but I had some staffing issues (still do, but we're close enough that I can finally take over). Major jump in pay, to go with the responsibility. Now if I could just find a few hours to get out in the shop...

Thanks all, though I have to 'run' this weekend (hiring a new driver, but he's not through out background check just yet...), I don't have to do admin. it will help with the $ equation though, as the run is my old one to binghamton... so I'll have an easy time of it.