Pen blank swap?

My creative bent is writing.

Funny you mention that Frank, I am also working on a book. It is not a novel but rather a book on a subject related to my faith. In regards to the political stuff; way to go, that is a good thing for all Americans to do. I heard that in the old days in the farming community I live in, when it was raining, a lot of the farmers used to get together at the local bar and drink beer and argue politics. Aside from the drinking, I think our country needs to get back to that habit. I think people are too isolated and/or get their ideas from the TV rather than having to defend their thoughts to their peers. I have had my mind changed about subjects more than once when I spouted off to someone. :D Of course, I'm Irish, so a good go around is good for the mind :D

I agree. Good solution to our problems. Drink more beer. Or, in the case of the Irish, whiskey. ;)

Mark, the answer is yes. No offense to the former swap, but we got tired of waiting. If you would like to be in on the new swap you need to pm me your address. I have been talking to Jim Burr and he is going to try to get the former swap going again. I think the consensus is that more is better. :D

Mark, the answer is yes. No offense to the former swap, but we got tired of waiting. If you would like to be in on the new swap you need to pm me your address. I have been talking to Jim Burr and he is going to try to get the former swap going again. I think the consensus is that more is better. :D

Don't agree. It is confusing. I don't need more blanks and participate in the one for the fun part. With two going there may be a sense of an unwanted commitment and/or not know if you are getting a box from swap #1 or swap #2. Then there is the extra expense of shipping two instead of just one.

You know Mark, I am wondering that myself. I sent the box out several days back, priority mail flat rate and haven't heard a thing. Maybe the recipient is on vacation. You sure hate to complicate a swap by making everyone publish their schedules. :D

This is a digression but, I think the idea would be received about as much as when I told my dairy farmer neighbor that "he would have to schedule his vacations with me so I know when I have to chase cows." About 4 times in a row whenever he took off for a weekend we had cows running across the lawn and down the road. The best time is when the bull got out and was parked in the middle of the road and wasn't in the mood to move. His brother came over to help and was standing in front of his red truck waving his arms around and yelling at the bull. When the bull started to kick dirt I asked him if what he was doing was a good idea. He can sure back peddle good for a 65 year old. :rofl::rofl:

Just a little story to occupy your thoughts while we wait.............:D

Ok , We all can take a sigh of relief ! Got the box Yesterday and sent out Today to N.H.

Took some / left some

Darn , I forgot how to upload the photo's :type::doh:
someone help me again

also Box was flat rate and only $10.70 Coast to coast !

Last edited: