Green Maple HF

Tom - HF is nothing more than Hollow Form. I get tired of typing as I only use 2 fingers - so I take short cuts! But, seriously, any time you have a question - ask! There are usually a lot more folks that have the same question as you!

Steve, I type by just pecking with two fingers as well LOL. Thanks for the heads up on that. I was kind of like Stuart on this as I thought it might have stood for "Harbor Frieght" it it didn't always sound right. I have also struggled with the term "gloat" on here but I guess that just means "alot" of wood. Just terms that I have never heard before.

Thanks again,
Tom

Tom - I eventually figured out on my own that if folks were talking about tools - then HF meant Harbor Freight. When talking turnings - hollow form.

Last edited:
The other really good source of dye for coloring is the inkjet printer cartridge refill things, the colors are limited but man are they bright and strong colors :D

Cheers!

That's a good idea... I have an old kit around somewhere from when I used to refill my Lexmark cartridges... I have an Epson now and the wife uses an HP so refilling doesn't work so well and it got to be a pain anyway...