Recent content by David Johnson

1. David Johnson

This was meant to be a mock-up but...

Very unique design. well done. Could be used for milking stool. David
  2. David Johnson

Friday 26Nov21

Spent a nice thanksgiving with son and family and daughter and family. Today working on 3d cutting board just for the heck of it. Wednesday had go buy new washer and drier. The drier had quite and washer head several service calls on it and both 14 years old so said bite the bullet and get new...
  3. David Johnson

Happy Thanksgiving Family

That's what best buds do. Hilarious!!!!!! David
  4. David Johnson

Happy 100th

Looking good. Happy birthday to that fine gentleman. Just think of his experiences he can look back on and enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving David
  5. David Johnson

Thanksgiving

Everyone give thanks for all we are blessed wirh. Family friends good food.and the list goes on. Bless the sick and enjoy the healthy. To all a wonderful Thanksgiving. David
  6. David Johnson

Yardwork Help

Hoping for a lizard or two to pop out. David
  7. David Johnson

Fun Working on the Car

The new cars have all kind of buttons and switches which are easy to push and do something crazy. Had to take our new car back several times to figure out what we did wrong. Mechanics just giggled. Should have said , fixed it again and let it go, then you could be man of the hour. David
  8. David Johnson

Good thoughts for Sharon.

My prayers to both of you. Sharon is in good hands with tge doctors, but you take care of yourself also. Sharon neeeds yoy healthy to care for her. David
  9. David Johnson

Now this is a tractor

20 bottom plow would certainly do my garden in a hurry. Don't know if todatys rigs pull that much. David
  10. David Johnson

Food Grade Oils

Yup the mineral oil/beeswax is cheap and simple. Also very available in your local dollar General Walmart or where ever. No need to run out. Yes you do get some fun looks when you get 2 or 3 bottles. I just let the clerk think what he wants. David
  11. David Johnson

Friday 19Nov21

Got leaves all ground up with mower Thursday. Took over3 hours. Wind came up and looks like I never touched the yard. Oh well it gives me something look forward to. Finished up all small projects pending in my shop for the winter however I'll still start something else just don't know what...
  12. David Johnson

Hackberry Popcorn/Serving Bowl

That is a very pretty bowl. The grain really stands out. David
  13. David Johnson

Greene and more Greene

That knocks it out of the park. You have outstanding skills. A true artist. Words just don't do it justice. David
  14. David Johnson

Happy Birthday Mike Stafford!

Have a wonderful birthday, And enjoy a whole lot more. David
  15. David Johnson

Having more fun with outdoor lawn projects

That's really neat. You do a great job. David