Recent content by David Johnson

1. David Johnson

Friday 4/19/24 GOOD MORNING FWC

Is it Friday already? Seems it was just Monday yesterday. Plan on mowing this morning if the weather holds. Started yesterday and high winds almost blew me off the mower. Had problems with mower, found a few loose connections that seems to resolved problems. May be in market for new mower...
  2. David Johnson

Side project...well, another

You certainly plow up some interesting snallygosters. Should keep you busy for a minute or so. David
  3. David Johnson

A big day at our house...

Kudos to the lady of the house in her talented career. I can't do math but admire those who do. When I returned to college I had trouble with a genetic equation which I finally got by. A few years later our son was in a math competition and solved the very problem. When asked about that he...
  4. David Johnson

Happy Birthday Bob Gibson!

Happy birthday Bob. Enjoy the day and lots more. David
  5. David Johnson

Friday 4/12/24

Finally got the mower running. Tune up, new front wheels, battery clean up, etc. Got the mowing down for the first of the season. Now pick up the yard and spray weeds. Finding I can't go like I used to. Can't do what I want also. Getting older ain't fun but I enjoy myself when I can...
  6. David Johnson

Drones

Ahh,, another rat hole to explore and pound money down the hole. David
  7. David Johnson

Happy Birthday Joe Mioux!

Happy birthday Joe. Enjoy the day and many more. David
  8. David Johnson

Table Saw From the Restore

Doesn't look like a thin kerf blade. What a waste of wood. Although will make loads of saw dust. David
  9. David Johnson

Nosy Neighbor Part 637

Over the years we have had good neighbors. Only one couple in Albuquerque who had a dog that barked constantly. All night every night. They paid no attention to him as they turned off there hearing aids so didn't hear him. Nice older Indian couple who we finally got to take care of the...
  10. David Johnson

I built a chair and a desk inspired by Pierre Jeanneret and Detjer

Not my style but that is well done. Good craftmanship. David
  11. David Johnson

Friday 4/5/24

Tune up the mower. Oil, filters, and new tires. Got to get ready for summer mowing. Not to sure I'm ready for that. Went to a choral mass last night. Very impressive. Put on by college choir and symphony. Got my culture for the season. Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend and more...
  12. David Johnson

Tiger Stadium seat restoration is underway.

That's a home run. Very nicely done. David
  13. David Johnson

2023 Knives

Those are very pretty. (and lethal looking) David
  14. David Johnson

Happy Birthday Toni Ciuraneta!

Happy birthday Toni. Enjoy the day and many more. David
  15. David Johnson

Florida Hunt , What a Story

Glad you are safe and well. Nice to hear a bad deal turned out well. Now you what not to do. David