Recent content by David Johnson

1. David Johnson

american born kids and their work ethic

Makes me wonder what the youngsters today are thinking. Grandson 17 doesn'j have or want to get license or learn to drive Have 2 nieces don' or won't drive. Know several young people who have no desire to drive. Whats that about? I was driving tractors at 11 when dad said get on and get...
  2. David Johnson

I'm in need of some CNC advice

And here it was thinking about trying my own cnc David
  3. David Johnson

L-Fence for the table saw ..

Looks neat even if it doesn't do anything. How does it qork David
  4. David Johnson

Wine Stoppers with Celtic Knot 🪢

Love the celtic knots. Very nice job. David
  5. David Johnson

It's Officially Christmas Season in Albuquerque

Did that as a kid. But no way near that size. Don't think I've ever seen tumbleweeds that big. Just lots of them rolling into fence lines. Loved to burn them. David
  6. David Johnson

Good weekend

Cool bet the kids enjoyed the day. David
  7. David Johnson

for you guys making Adirondack chairs

I'll drink to that. David
  8. David Johnson

Friday after Turkey Day

The sun is shining and it's reasonably warm but still recovering from yesterday's stuffing. Don't plan on stirring very far. Let the better half dictate what happens. Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend and forever more. David
  9. David Johnson

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy the day people. Enjoy as I did with my children and grandkids. Wonderful day. And ate to much as usual. David
  10. David Johnson

Shot my Thanksgiving turkey today

That's not fair. the turkey was just chilling. David
  11. David Johnson

Just a little something I did with some spare time.

You can't do anything now without a manual telling how to do it. Takes all the fun out of it.! David
  12. David Johnson

And now, of course!

Get better quick. Heed the doctor and don't trake any short cuts. You do need the rest. But your body will tell you that. David
  13. David Johnson

Just a little something I did with some spare time.

Spacing is extremely well done and finish is outstanding. Fine wood working at it's best. David
  14. David Johnson

Interesting Approach to Backup Generators

The y tubers are making a living at producing these videos, so all the free stuff helps to that end. I have learned just to space over the commericals when they begin to push a product. Yes they have some tools, equipment that is beyond the regular DIY person but still fun to watch them...
  15. David Johnson

No prime rib this year

Puns? Aren't they used to make the sandwich with the prime rib? David