Recent content by Ed Thomas

1. Ed Thomas

I made an over-complicated cat basket [build video]

I had an 8lb black office cat, Muffmuff, who preferred to sleep in a half-full box of #10 envelopes. (y)
  2. Ed Thomas

Stuck with glueing up curved aprons onto legs?

Maybe that and a Spanish windlass to pull the legs together?
  3. Ed Thomas

Happy fathers day

Maybe some kind of catfish?
  4. Ed Thomas

It's Monday and...

Isn't that supposed to be done before Easter?
  5. Ed Thomas

Storage Question

I've a few years worth of peanut butter lids screwed to a ceiling.
  6. Ed Thomas

Friday 4/26 ! 24 O My

My cat Muff-muff liked to nap in an envelope box (half full of #10s). Medium sized cat.
  7. Ed Thomas

I hate meeses to pieces....

We had a cat that would drag home groundhogs and offer them to my mother. Mother was not impressed.
  8. Ed Thomas

I know I've said this before

Love cats. Had 24 of them born in the workshop. Most were pestiferous dustbuckets.
  9. Ed Thomas

Free HDPE

allen levine ?
  10. Ed Thomas

A Ming-Style Table

We had (my sister still has) what was a "Moorish Traveling Table". Made to throw on your camel between camps as I understand it.
  11. Ed Thomas

Best Single Serve Coffee maker

I have a Faema Family espresso kit from '89 at home and the same from '86 at the shop. I think they may be related to a certain bunny ...
  12. Ed Thomas

Artificial Intelligence

I think he was saying he had a problem with "their" and "thier", not "there".
  13. Ed Thomas

Artificial Intelligence

Twas just 10 days ago I had dinner with friends. Liz is a professor at a University in St Catherines, and she'd caught one of those. Student will get a "0" on that exam, and a warning not to do it again. Another occurrence and it will go on their scholastic record.