Just me?

Bill Satko

For the most part I am no longer impacted too much by supply chain shortages, but every once in while some odd product that I desire is just not available. The latest is 3" snap lock metal duct pipe. I am running a vent line from a kiln bottom to a wall mounted exhaust fan. Home Depot near me showed inventory of about 11 each of the 5' long sections which I want. Went there yesterday and they were nowhere to be found. Tried to order elsewhere and online and everywhere they were out of stock. You can get some 2' and 3' but not 5'. And yet they had boatloads of 4" and above. It is just strange how some items are just not obtainable.

I guess I will just have to cross over the pass (Loop Loop) to the Home Depot and hope the 3' long duct pipe is actually there. I have to run about 15 feet and I will just have more joints than I wanted.

Yup, finding lesser used stuff isn't being stocked here and online. Going to get a head start on xmas shopping tonight and avoid some shipping delays, not that black friday and cyber everyday isn't already jacking things up. ;)