Search results

1. Kevin Gregoire

tonight on tv - The Lumberyard: Modern Marvels on History Channel

The Lumberyard: Modern Marvels on History Channel tonight on the history channel 04/30/10 the history of the lumberyard is recalled, how plywood and pressed wood are made, also exotic and recycled wood. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS
  2. Kevin Gregoire

1 Hegner Quick Clamp - NEW

i have for sale 1 new Hegner Quick Clamp for scroll saw Use instead of upper blade clamp and align your blade instantly. Positive stop puts blade in same position every time, and easy-grip knob places pressure directly on the blade for slip-free tightening. SOLD
  3. Kevin Gregoire

Lots of Tools 4 Sale - Rockler, Craftsman

i have several items for sale for local pickup only in Vermillion, SD and i also have a few items that can be shipped for an additional charge. please email me directly as i dont always get notices of messages or posts northerner26@gmail.com...
  4. Kevin Gregoire

11 x 22 packed full of goodness

well, here it is in all its glory! LOL just kidding, its a small 11' x 22' shop built onto the back of our garage with a sloped roof. its small but i have to make do with what i have. i would like to put up a metal shed in the back yard right next to it or build some kind of lean-to just for a...