it is official now!!!

That's great !!!
I worked for Lowes for several years after retirement and enjoyed it except for nights and restock. Luckily enough after working selling construction tools and fasteners my whole working career they put me in tools and hardware:)
Unfortunately, since retiring from retirement, I find it necessary to work again just to keeps the oil and gas tanks filled. So I'll be heading to Home Depot or Lowes next week to fill out new applications :bang:

I thought you were trying at a Lowe's ? :unsure::dunno: Congrats on the job!!! :headbang:(y):beer::clap:
I spent a couple of months with Lowe's.... signed on for their insurance since Dianne's health needed to be cover until she could get on Medicare.... first claim was denied??

I spent some time with a customer who was looking to renovate a log cabin nearby.... his cart was empty when he started talking to me, by the time we finished about 30 minutes later it was 3/4 full of things he would need to do his renovation.... one of the managers (a young guy about 30ish) told my supervisor I spent too much time with customers.... irritated me with a capital P..... I spent 40 years in customer service and learned that the customer you are talking to is your most important customer.... the store cut my hours down from 30 per week to 16 and wanted to spread them over 4 days... It's 40 miles from my house to the store... I said thanks but no thanks.