Pen Blank Swap: LAP I Completed!

Hey Ned

Put me on the list!
Done, and thanks for asking!

Ned I am game. If I understand this correctly, the box arrives, I look over and drool over the contents. Whatever I take out, I replace then add a couple of items?

Jonathan, pretty much, though you forgot a step...

You have to figure out how to get it all back in the box before you ship it on to the next lucky person.

As for take/put in, that's up to each of us.. generally the box overflows after awhile, so taking a fair amount isn't a problem, I have a feeling that everyone will tend to Add more than they take, which is fine too! There's always a second lap or more to come.

Hi everyone. This is my first post here, but I've been reading the forums for quite some time and this thread caught my interest. I recently completed a similar sort of swap with someone in Australia, and it was pretty fun.

Ned, please add me to the list. Thanks for putting this together. :thumb:

Hey Chris, welcome to the family. I bet you get ribbed all the time with the Inch thing. I thought Canada was metric? :D I get called Downes syndrome now and again. I'm Irish, so all in good fun.

Hey Chris, welcome to the family. I bet you get ribbed all the time with the Inch thing. I thought Canada was metric? :D I get called Downes syndrome now and again. I'm Irish, so all in good fun.

Haha. Yes, I hear it quite a bit. And yes, you're right about Canada being metric. I find it easier to go by "Chris Inch" though, rather than "Chris Twopointfivecentimetres". :D

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hey Ned. Put me down for the swap too. Sounds like it could be a hoot!:thumb: And a big welcome to the family Chris!!

Aloha Royall!

Haha. Yes, I hear it quite a bit. And yes, you're right about Canada being metric. I find it easier to go by "Chris Inch" though, rather than "Chris Twopointfivecentimetres". :D

Thanks for the warm welcome.

All set Chris, you're on the list. Let's hope for a couple more canadian type folks so the border crossing only has to happen twice. And for that matter, would you be willing to hand deliver it to me up near Alexandria Bay in the US if you ever get down this way?

Hey Chris!
Welcome to the mess :D. One requirement is a lot of posting with a high humility threshold :eek:. We really don't care how it comes out...we just wanna see it. So post some stuff so we can get to know ya :poke:. And again...Welcome :clap:

All set Chris, you're on the list. Let's hope for a couple more canadian type folks so the border crossing only has to happen twice. And for that matter, would you be willing to hand deliver it to me up near Alexandria Bay in the US if you ever get down this way?

Absolutely Ned. That's around the Thousand Islands area right? I'll actually be passing by there about every two weeks from now until the end of the summer, so it shouldn't take much to pop over into the US to meet up with you. We could definitely save the shipping that way. Just keep me posted.