The Vault

In real time, I am finished with all the CNC work. I have been doing some glueups. It's kinda funny when doing glueups on wood is one thing but on the signs it is something different. Similar but different.

I am downloading my camera memory cards into my computer at this time. I could not do it before because of the NAS and backups issue I was having. So now I am trying to catchup.

I just signed on to Epidemic Sound. It is actually pretty good. I kinda like the vocal music. I have had others like Musicbed. With Musicbed I was getting copyright violations all the time. So far with Epidemic Sound no violations. I had to upgrade to a commercial license because I have 2 channels. I will soon add a third channel for Dianes Crochetting. She is getting really good at it and has sold a few items. I'm just waiting for her to think of a name.

I enjoy watching this build. Living vicariously through you. Could not do what you do, no knowledge,no tools for this, just the fun of someone else doing the hard work.
David

That is one enormous machine you've got there, lol.

I also appreciate the amount of artistic effort that goes into the finishing of the sign.