LP tank safe to use upside down?

Is there something different about Westley's propane tank, from the ones commonly used for grills and lobster cookers :) in this country? Lots of diehard year-round barbecuers in these parts and I've never heard of one's tank freezing up. My burner and tank sit in an unheated outbuilding and I've used it down as cold as -20C with no issues.
Peter

What does the manual say Westley? :rofl:

What's a manual? :dunno: Yeah even if I did save it I would have no clue where it is. :thumb:

Wes you need ventilation. You'll be producing carbon monoxide as you run the heater. Moisture is another by product of burning Propane.

Sounds good Thanks!

Is there something different about Westley's propane tank, from the ones commonly used for grills and lobster cookers :) in this country? Lots of diehard year-round barbecuers in these parts and I've never heard of one's tank freezing up. My burner and tank sit in an unheated outbuilding and I've used it down as cold as -20C with no issues.
Peter

No there is nothing different about the tank compared to the grill tanks. Supposedly the heater sucks the stuff out much quicker :thumb: