Google Checkout - Anyone use it?

Jeff Bower

Anyone use Google Checkout? Looks like it is similar to pay pal, but for sellers, there is no monthly or yearly fee. Just per transaction, this appeals to me as I don't sell something every month. Just looking for some info on it from you all...thanks in advance.

Yes, I used it one time. Worked great. No problems like I've had with PayPal in the past. They don't hound you with "stuff", just basically a way the buyer can enter their information and pay without giving the information to the company. Now to me, that isn't a big deal, someone is getting the information. I guess if I was dealing with someone I didn't trust, it might be more important. I used it that one time because they had something like 10.00 off for using it. But I would use it again, especially if I needed something and it was them or PayPal. Have I mentioned I despise PayPal?? :rolleyes: Jim.

Anyone use Google Checkout? Looks like it is similar to pay pal, but for sellers, there is no monthly or yearly fee. Just per transaction, this appeals to me as I don't sell something every month. Just looking for some info on it from you all...thanks in advance.

I used it once and am still waiting for my purchase... I've sent emails several times and never a response... looks like I'm just out the money.:(:(