Anyone interested in Invictus the movie

Would you be interested in the story i outlined in the thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
be great if he played against his little brother.

rob, Id find it interesting, although not interested in seeing the movie, but events through someones eyes, I just dont believe too many of the movies Ive seen that supposedly are based on true events.

I don't know... little brother has been doing pretty darn good lately... but would be one whale of a game.

Hey guys as i have said this post was a little bit of an experiement on my part.

I do think there are issues that have come up in the course of it that warrant futher discussion. But that aint my intention here.

Cheers Rob

I will advise those interested when i have my blog page setup.

I'll be looking for the blog when it's up... I'm also very much interested in the goings on around the world.... as an international shipping manager, I've dealt with many of the foreign countries... not in the context you are talking about, but dealing with foreign governments can be very enlightening. One company I shipped for was a hazardous goods packer and forwarder... we shipped oilfield explosives all over the world... some very restrictive regulations out there.... I had a shipment into South Africa of about 1000 lbs of down hold charges... they are used to re-fraq the wells and start oil to flowing again... we could not ship the det cord with the explosives.. it had to come in a separate shipment... problem was, we couldn't get a permit to ship the cord into S.A.... I and my sales manager (who was also my boss) made numerous phone calls to Johannesburg to every ministry we could think of... in the end we shipped the cord to a neighboring country and arranged to have it smuggled in to the consignee so he could rework his oil wells.
That has nothing to do with your story, but interesting.