3 string guitar

YouTube should be outlawed!

YouTube should be outlawed!!!! Well at least in my house it should be...

I get started and one leads to another and time goes by and I do not get what I should be doing done!!

BUT it is fun!!

Wish I could simply play that thing half as well as he does...

Hey, with only three strings, it's easier to miss all the wrong notes. (Vaughn's Music Theorem #2: For any given song, there are more wrong notes than right ones.)

He's great, though, and a hoot to watch. Looked like his stomp box had boot treads compressed into it from years of pounding.

Fun to watch. Three strings, six strings, 'cept for the numbers I don't know the difference.
Reminds me, we have a town about 50 miles south of me called Mountain View. It is strong on trying preserve the old ways of the hills, especially the music.
One day while visiting I sat down to watch two guys with their guitars. One of the guitars was kinda big and I noticed had a lot more strings. He was having trouble with it and finally just handed it to me and said, "Here, will you tune this twelve string guitar for me?" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Me? I know less about things musical than I do things electrikal. I couldn't tune a one string guitar.
Dunno if he ever got it tuned.

Fun to watch. Three strings, six strings, 'cept for the numbers I don't know the difference.
Reminds me, we have a town about 50 miles south of me called Mountain View. It is strong on trying preserve the old ways of the hills, especially the music.
One day while visiting I sat down to watch two guys with their guitars. One of the guitars was kinda big and I noticed had a lot more strings. He was having trouble with it and finally just handed it to me and said, "Here, will you tune this twelve string guitar for me?" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Me? I know less about things musical than I do things electrikal. I couldn't tune a one string guitar.
Dunno if he ever got it tuned.

You and I must have had the same music teachers... the church has asked me not to sing in church... it throws the choir off.. :rofl::rofl:
I tell people I have such a lack of musical talent, I don't even play a radio well. :dunno:

At one of my shows up in Oak Ridge, there was a fellow there (two booths down from mine) that made dulcimers... he had a several string dulcimers made from a SPAM cans and from Billy Beer cans.... actually sounded pretty good - when he played them... biggest problem was he only knew 3 songs and played them over and over and over and over.....