Friday's here

My plans were changed :( Goin' in for back surgery on Oct. 1st. Not looking forward to it but right now I can't walk more than about 20 feet without stopping to sit and wait for the pain to go away.

Dang sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to all the new finds. Health come first.

I too have a slice and dice coming up in a few days. Trying to get all I can get done now, as my winter will be shot.

You two take care and heal up fast!

I just got in from my Saturday to work. Stopped for a haircut on the way home. Ranger game this afternoon to see if they can clinch. The A's have some good pitching, so it will be a tough one. Probably sleep in some tomorrow. Going to Dallas to a friend's house to see their new Irish Setter pups. One is theirs, the other one will eventually go to their son after Mom gets it house trained.:huh: They should be good looking pups. From a good breeder in Tuscon AZ that is a good friend of ours. Then back home to watch the Rangers again. I need to spend some time in the shop. I've got one more piece of insulation to put up in the ceiling of the finishing room, and 3 of the 5 sheets of the OSB to put on the ceiling. Then I have the kick boards to put up for the walls and it will be ready to cover. Need to eventually see about blowing in some insulation on the whole shop to get it more comfortable. Maybe this Spring? Everyone be safe! Jim.