Congratulations to Vaughn McMillan

Vaughn,

The news, and the picture, and a link for sale of the calendar, really ought to be up on the front page of your website! Heck, go for broke, and write a press release. I'm serious! :thumb:

That calendar should also be available for sale at your booth when you do a show. And the piece itself: heaven forbid you've already sold it! It should be on display at all your shows, marked "not for sale", and if someone insists, you should quote a price that would cover the cost of a highend Robust American Beauty!

This is your day! Seize it! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited:
Vaughn,

The news, and the picture, and a link for sale of the calendar, really ought to be up on the front page of your website! Heck, go for broke, and write a press release. I'm serious! :thumb:

That calendar should also be available for sale at your booth when you do a show. And the piece itself: heaven forbid you've already sold it! It should be on display at all your shows, marked "not for sale", and if someone insists, you should quote a price that would cover the cost of a highend Robust American Beauty!

Thanks,

Bill

i agree bill, and we know your better half helped you get out and be noticed, maybe we need to be talking to kian rather than vaughn,, he is pretty shy and doesnt say much:) and the idea of having it in his booth and his website is great advice!!

Awesome job Kemo Suave................:thumb::D:wave:

Congratulations on well deserved recognition for your most excellent work!

mj

ps- you gonna throw in a free lesson when you make it back here???? :dunno:

Vaughn,

Thanks,

Bill

Great idea on the mention and link on my website, Bill. I'll see what I can do. I've tried selling calendars before in my booth, and had virtually zero interest. Still, it'd be a good thing to have in the booth. This piece is indeed not for sale, and the main reason I've not taken it to any shows it to avoid the wear and tear of packing and unpacking it, and the risk of damaging it. I might re-think that, though.

Larry's right about me and self-promotion. I think most of us find it's easier to promote someone other than ourselves. (LOML doing it for me? Ha! That's a good one, Larry.) :rofl:

...ps- you gonna throw in a free lesson when you make it back here???? :dunno:

It'll cost you a cold Coca-Cola. :D

It'll cost you a cold Coca-Cola. :D

Give me advance notice and I'll hickory smoke some legendary brisket, or make some world class carne adovada. :thumb::thumb: If you've gone vegan on me, I'll get a head of lettuce.:rofl:
Just let me know..... lil missie is a Pepsi addict, but I can smuggle "the other brand in". Heck, I'll even let you test drive the little Delta.

Michael

Give me advance notice and I'll hickory smoke some legendary brisket, or make some world class carne adovada. :thumb::thumb: If you've gone vegan on me, I'll get a head of lettuce.:rofl:
Just let me know..... lil missie is a Pepsi addict, but I can smuggle "the other brand in". Heck, I'll even let you test drive the little Delta.

Michael

This pretty much sums it up...

855422320_b387bb4758.jpg

:rofl:

Looking forward to seeing that Delta in person. :thumb:

Larry's right about me and self-promotion. I think most of us find it's easier to promote someone other than ourselves. (LOML doing it for me? Ha! That's a good one, Larry.) :rofl:

I :D

well she married yu with all your vices she might surprize yu and actually think your a pretty good cause:):rofl::rofl: hey if BIG guys can go around selling there methods why not a tall skinny guy:D:thumb::thumb: