archeaologists???

Larry, when I was a kid my family had a cabin in Michigan about ten miles north of Pentwater and near the lake.
I collected fossilized rocks much like that. Some had real distinct small animals and bones.
My father threw them all away while I was in the service. :(
What you have is not uncommon. I'll betcha that with digging you could find many more.
The closer you get to the lake the more you can find because the wind constantly uncovers more.

frank i am a log ways from the lake and this picture doesnt say size but this is around 13" long and 9"wide and 9" high.. its bigger than a loaf of bread and has more than just little shells in it.. but pentwater is a pretty area,, to bad yu dont still have that property now yu could stop in for a visit while coming north to the good life:)

frank i am a log ways from the lake and this picture doesnt say size but this is around 13" long and 9"wide and 9" high.. its bigger than a loaf of bread and has more than just little shells in it.. but pentwater is a pretty area,, to bad yu dont still have that property now yu could stop in for a visit while coming north to the good life:)

I have a lot of good memories from there. We hand built the cabin from cinder block and collected big rocks to make the fireplace. I cleared the road myself with a double-bit axe and hand drilled the well, all before I was ten years old. Spent my time collecting fossils, swimming, running through the woods and fishing. That was a long time ago.