What a great series...

I guess if it can't be the Lakers, it might as well be the team that watched as the Lakers beat themselves out of the playoffs. :rolleyes: :p

Congrats to the Mavs and to Dallas.

Hmm...first the Rangers, now the Mavs...maybe it's time for the Cowboys to show up again, too. ;)

Congrats, Jim. Since they hadn't won, I was hoping they would. Looks like the dynasty they hoped to build in south florida hasn't quite perfected its plans... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Vaughn McMillan;288960 [B said:
(snip)[/B]

Hmm...first the Rangers, now the Mavs...maybe it's time for the Cowboys to show up again, too. ;)

OK, now you ruined it. Well, maybe not. You probably aren't a Cowboy fan anyway.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

John, you are right, the Heat did look confused. Almost like they thought it was automatic and they didn't have to fight for it. Maybe they believed too much of the hype. Something tells me they won't be so easy next year. But then the Mavs will hopefully have two of their younger studs back and healthy. And personally, I'd rather the Stars did well rather than the 'Boys. I bet I didn't watch 6 quarters of Cowboy football all season. Great shop time, though...:thumb: Jim.

OK, now you ruined it. Well, maybe not. You probably aren't a Cowboy fan anyway.:rofl::rofl::rofl:...

They're my favorite team...when they're having a good year. When they are having a bad year, I tend to ignore them. But for the past few years, I've not kept up much with any sports until the playoff season rolls around.