For Jay

Jay just thought I'd through out some pics of what that slab has under all that bark. This is a ruff out of a piece of it I did the other day, just to see what it was gonna look like. This ruff out is 14 x 6 not counting the tendon. So you see if you wanted to slice it up a bit you could get a bowl or two besides your table slab. :D003 (800x652).jpg002 (665x800).jpg001 (800x671).jpg

hey jay i want that piece back i had it first:) that is gonna turn out mighty fine steve:) you need to get that one section you mentioned cut into slabs for some tables...

hey jay i want that piece back i had it first:) that is gonna turn out mighty fine steve:) you need to get that one section you mentioned cut into slabs for some tables...
Larry I've been working on getting some of this cut up for a slab, legs, and any thing else I might need. Will cut up a bunch more tomorrow. These are 3 x 3's, 2 x 2's and a few 1 x's so far. O and the slab is a full 4" thick, by 50" long, but I figure it will be 3 by the time I get it flatten on both sides. Trying to get as much burl in these as I can.:D003 (800x457).jpg004 (800x480).jpg005 (800x400).jpg

Wowsa!

Larry, you got more of that sort of stuff?

How far is it from MO to MI?

Oh, wait! The truck will be full of tractor and toys.

But I sure could see some tables and furniture for Five Talents out of that sort of stuff.

Seriously, PM me. I could get it next year at Jon's gathering.

Oh! Doesn't need to be maple. I have cherry and walnut to work with as well. But maple is good! :D

Wowsa!

Larry, you got more of that sort of stuff?

How far is it from MO to MI?

Oh, wait! The truck will be full of tractor and toys.

But I sure could see some tables and furniture for Five Talents out of that sort of stuff.

Seriously, PM me. I could get it next year at Jon's gathering.

Oh! Doesn't need to be maple. I have cherry and walnut to work with as well. But maple is good! :D

carol this is steve bellingers wood not mine,, i just delivered a piece of it to jay:)