Hey Mr or Mrs Computer Whiz...

:rofl::eek::rofl:...So I turn on the power to both machines this morning and :huh:...synergy not running on the {client} linux box, probably because I'm not signed in :doh:can't sign in with out a mouse & keyboard :eek:...grab the old set, plug em in and good to go. BTW, set sign-in to automatic ;).

So, figured while I wait for the shop to heat up a tad, I'd watch a movie.....no sound :huh:...I'm using one of those whatever they're called multi button w/audio & video control keyboards{Dell SK 8135} and thought that maybe the audio buttons won't work with this type of set-up :dunno:............:doh::eek: seems to work fine if you connect some speakers to the pc box...:eek: so much to learn and so little to learn with :rofl:

Now if I could find a way to share just one set of speakers...hint hint :rofl:

Once again Darren to the rescue. You Da Man! I've got an old Tascam mixer, that uses a cassette for the media :eek: {that's how old :D}. Think my neighbor the drummer still has it, will find out when he gets home....Guess instead of owing you a drink or two, I'll need to pick up the tab some time :thumb: Thanks Bud!!!

& it's almost comical some of the things folks hack, while trying to look professional..... I just don't get it.... :whistling:.........:D