Where to post a sketch?

I’m planning to post a hand drawn sketch of my next project, and I think that the right section to post it would be the Designs, Plans and Sketches however this section seems to be devoted only to drawings made with sketch pro software.

Moreover, as later on I plan to post the progress of the project, that should go on the flatwork section the skecht would remain in this section and somewhat disconnected with the rest of the project. Wouldn't it?

So my question is: should I post the skecht on the sketches section? On in the flatwork one.
If I post it on the sketches section will any of the moderators move it to the flatwork section once I start posting the progress, because I think it would be better to see from where it comes and how it evolves.

I'd suggest posting the sketched in the Design forum. (Although it looks like it sometimes, it's not intended to be for SketchUp only...for example Shaz has also posted some hand-drawn pictures.)

Then when you start the thread in the Flatwork forum, you can either link to the sketch thread or post another picture of it in the new thread.

How does that sound?

Sounds as the right thing to do:) I'll will have to find out how to make a link to that post. A simple cut and paste from the internet address line into the post will work?