My turn....do you know what time it is????

That was scarey! I was having a flashback when I read the title. I thought it said:

"Hey Boys and Girls! Do you know what time it is?"

There's only one correct answer and only one answer to who spoke it every Saturday....

Then I realized Jim wasn't Buffalo Bob!:rolleyes:

I asked LOML for her Christmas wish list today and she said "Oh don't get me anything I'm just fine" so I guess I'm off the hook..:huh::dunno:....NOT:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'd watch that one Don. I think she's sharpened that hook so well that you won't feel a thing until she takes the slack out of the line and you realized you are hooked!:rofl:

That was scarey! I was having a flashback when I read the title. I thought it said:

"Hey Boys and Girls! Do you know what time it is?"

There's only one correct answer and only one answer to who spoke it every Saturday....

Then I realized Jim wasn't Buffalo Bob!:rolleyes:

The first thought that came to my mind when I read it was " Tool time ".

Surely I am not the only one who remembers Howdy Doody? It was Buffalo Bob who asked what time it was and the audience made up of kids chorused back, "It's Howdy Doody time!"

Surely I am not the only one who remembers Howdy Doody? It was Buffalo Bob who asked what time it was and the audience made up of kids chorused back, "It's Howdy Doody time!"

I remember Howdy Doody... it was the very first TV program I ever saw.. I was in 5th grade and it was a school field trip down to Mrs. Reed's house... she and her husband owned the local general store in the community where we lived.. they were the only ones with a TV. We lived so far out in the country, when you got to our house, the road ended in the front yard... no running water, no indoor plumbing and we had to haul water from the neighbor's well up the road about 1/4 mile away.

Chuck....been there.....done that......My maternal grandparents had a spring coming out of the hill about 30 yards down at the bottom of the hill. They built a "spring house" around the area where the spring emerged from the limestone and fenced in all but the bottom end of pond so the cattle had access for drinking. Their spring house was really just a small dark, damp, cool shed. They kept their cheese, milk, eggs etc in the spring house in the summer. It saved on the cost of ice for the ice box. Besides trips to town were rare.

The road to their house ended where the spring fed creek traveled down the gulley between their house and the spring house. You could drive to within 35-40 yards of their house, stop your car and walk up the hill.