Some Good News

Dave Hoskins

Saw the urologist yesterday about my right kidney's carcinoma's. He said that doing a biopsy on them was basically a waste of time seeing during the CT Scan with the die added they both showed blood flow in them. He said that 85% of these were malignant and needed to go. And, seeing they keep growing they needed to go no matter what. The good news is that they are not real big and in an area where they are accessible from the back. They wanted to avoid regular surgery due to the amount of scar tissue I probably have in the abdomen due to repair surgery from the gunshot wound in my right side years ago. Anyway, they can get to them very easily with this large needle thing with a laser thing on the end and burn them out. Lot of thingies going on in there but hey! It's an outpatient procedure and that is mighty fine with me. Waiting on a call for the scheduling. Also, Pain Management will be giving one more shot in the back but doing it differently this time. Going to use a catheter to get past the fusion I already have and the scar tissue from that. So, things are definitely looking up. Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you well Dave.

I have had three laser ablation surgeries in the last 6 months. I didn't feel a thing. :ROFLMAO: Of course I was under general anesthesia at the time. I didn't feel too much afterwards either.

Only one of the three required an overnight stay in the hospital but that was enough. I spent 19 days in the hospital last year and I sure don't want a repeat of 2020.

Yeah, I'm gonna be under as well. Chuck as long as there is a good supply of super glue and wood pieces I will keep the body me gots. I've gotten used to this one so me feels I otta keep it. But, yeah. It's been battered about some here and there. Blown up, shot up, temporarily blinded, but never stabbed. I hear that really hurts. Don't want that to happen.