"GADGET GIFT SWAP" Check out the GADGETS!!!!!!!!!!

Attention all Family Woodworkers not on the official "OKEY DOKEY LIST", as of today, 11 days remain to get in on this event!!!!!!!!:D
Come one, come all! Low cost fun, a great reason to walk the tool aisles of your favorite tool establishment or work in your shop and create your own gadget for someone! There are more of you out there, come on, get your gadget and get on the list. Don't be left out in the cold (or the heat as it is the time of year here in the states!).:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Go to page one, first post, read the informal list of rules. Come on, the more the merrier!!!!!

me me me I have a gadget ready! can i play too?

There she is, one of the "Belles of the Ball"!!!!!!!! ;):thumb: (late as usual, hey, that is what Steve says!!!!;):rolleyes::dunno::eek::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are getting on the Okey Dokey list as soon as I finish this post! :thumb:

(Uhmmmmmm, Cynthia and Jim, thanks for the nudges, I have been busy and hot and to tired to concentrate much once in the house this week) Lou Ann says she hasn't noticed any difference! :eek::huh::p

Alright, thank you for participating. Here is the deal. It would take me forever to get the address and then send it to the correct person. Below is the list. #1 will send to #2, #2 sends to #3, #3 sends to #4 and so on, #19 sends to #1. That should solve that problem. Instead of you contacting your person and asking for their address, you know who is sending to you so just skip a step and go ahead and send your address to them. Let's see if we can get them all in the mail by this coming Friday. Thanks again and look forward to seeing the pictures of "GADGETS GOT"!!!

OFFICIAL OKEY DOKEY LIST OF PARTICIPANTS(below)

1. Jonathan Shively

2. Bob Gibson

3. Dan Noren

4. Mack Cameron

5. Dave Hawksford

6. Charles Han

7. Brent Dowell

8. Rex Bloem

9. Don Orr

10. Kerry Burton

11. Jim Burr

12. Ken Cook