My tool panel UPDATED! Made the rasp!

the only way to make it look any more realistic toni would be to stand up the points like rasp has.. but i would say that yu nailed it for this purpose..well done ole "friend":thumb::thumb:

Looks very real to me Toni. I think if you had tried to make it with real 'points' like a metal rasp, they would have been very delicate. This looks very, very good :thumb: :thumb:

the only way to make it look any more realistic toni would be to stand up the points like rasp has.. but i would say that yu nailed it for this purpose..well done ole "friend":thumb::thumb:

That was my first idea but I couldn't figure out a way of doing it. ( well... to tell the truth I did, but I didn't like it. It was embedding toothpicks ends on previously made holes)

My wife says, "what a silly question!".

Well Jonathan... there are always some real picky people that would say that it doesn't look like a rasp. So as I value family members opinion hence my question.

Most amazing thing is the last picture, after looking at it I realized there are REAL tools in the mix and only due to the color/shine difference who would know:thumb::thumb::thumb: you continue to amaze me:)

Please understand Toni, with all due respect, she meant that as the finest of compliments. In other words, you need not ask, it is so realistic, I want to grab it for work.

Of course Jonathan, I got it right the first time, so no need to worry about that:). I'm not crossed or upset at all,(if you thought so) on the contrary I'm real pleased. Problably it was my bad english sentence construction that lead you to think the opposite.:):).

Of course Jonathan, I got it right the first time, so no need to worry about that:). I'm not crossed or upset at all,(if you thought so) on the contrary I'm real pleased. Problably it was my bad english sentence construction that lead you to think the opposite.:):).

should duh put it in spainish toni,, then he would understand it better.. he has to know spainish in school now:)