Out With Old In With New

Looking really good, Steve. Which tennon cutter are you using?
Tenon cutter and self feed forstner bits are from Lumberjacks in Chippewa Falls. Had to drive down that way so I stopped in instead of mail order. Really good people , I would highly recommend.
Sweet! That is a pretty beefy tenon cutter, wouldn't want it to get away from you hah.
Tenon cutter is 2". Had to go out & buy new drill, the 1/2" low speed drill I had wouldn't handle it. The new drill is much easier on my wrist. Its like sharpening a 4" Pencil.

Finished the walkway, now if it would stop raining and dry out I could stain the stairs and railing.
0808201008.jpg0808201424.jpg0814201723.jpg
The attention for now is to let the walkway weather naturally. The one that I took out was 30 yrs old. The old one was in decent shape except for the section I had to remove for the new septic. The other thing that really bugged me about the old one was that it didn't line up with the garage door.

Next project is to stain and paint the garage.

Attachments

• 0808201008.jpg
    0808201008.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 13
now if it would stop raining and dry out I could stain the stairs and railing

I'll take your rain!! :rofl: We're in the season where "you know it's summer because you can barely see across the river for the smoke again", a little rain would settle things down nicely. I guess it's always what you don't have.

Walkway is looking A+