Population Health ???????

I ended up hanging up on them.

There are so many vultures out there tryine to get their hands deep into the pockets of seniors it is absolutle astounding.

Sure there are multiple ways thet seniors can get help - IF - they need it, but then there are more vultures out there trying to get something else and they take advanyage of those ligit programs in order to get into your pocket.

Ordinarily I do not answer calls when I don't recognise the number, but Diane mistakenly took the call talked a few minutes then handed me the phone.

I also did a bunch of Google.

I am not going to say it is a scam - but - I am also NOT going to say it's a good course of action.

Not enough information, but if someone was in need, there are ligit sources to get good info - home health nurse, senior center, doctors, medicare. **GOV or ORG** Any dot COM places are reason to suspect.

Needless to say - but - I am no longer wondering.

We don't answer any calls we don't know the number. If repeat the calls the number is blocked. That works for awhile until they change numbers. If a number calls, and really wants me they will leave message. Don't want to waste my "valuable" time arguing with a sales person trying to rip me off.
David

... If a number calls, and really wants me they will leave message. ...
Same here. But we've had legitimate people call and not leave a message, then complain later that they don't like to leave voice mails - they prefer texting. It doesn't matter that we tell them we don't get involved in texting.

It is extremely rare that I will answer an unknown number. Only if I am expecting a call that I know is an unknown number. That is rare. Other than that - leave a message, and I get some really stupid messages.

I do text, but I am also horrible at checking messages.

I've never set up voice mail on my cell... the home phone does have voice mail.
For texts, we use them all the time and I check periodically... not constantly though and sometimes I even hear the chime when I do get a text.