This will be my last visit and post unless ~~~

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
Some one can fix this. I have to sign in each and every time even though I have hit Remember Me!

I thought I had msg’d admin. but no answer yet.

Please, I love this forum and people, but my nerves are frayed.
Some of this is due to my health concerns, which I am happy to keep to myself at the present time.

All the best!

Hey Mack,

Haven't seen any private messages from you, so not sure whats going on there.

In general, in order for the 'remember me' function to work, it requires that you have cookies enabled for the site.

I know that the remember me function is working fine for me in using the Chrome browser.

Here's a site that might be able to help you check and see if you have cookies enabled.

Whoops, forgot the link.

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/

Last edited:
No message here either, but happy to help. As Brent said, the browser keeps track of the remember me function. If the link he posted doesn't help, let us know what browser you're using and we'll see if we can figure something out.

If you happen to have software that is used for privacy it may not be saving the cookies for FWW, you may need to add our site into its white list to allow cookies.

Mack my friend, you have been in my thoughts lately, good to hear from you. I also have had the same situation happening. It is frustrating for some reason. When you get it figured out, hopefully I can then also!! Hang in there Mack!!!:thumb:

Mack my friend, you have been in my thoughts lately, good to hear from you. I also have had the same situation happening. It is frustrating for some reason. When you get it figured out, hopefully I can then also!! Hang in there Mack!!!:thumb:

Sorry to see that you're also having issues. We're more than happy to help, but we need more information about what computer OS you're on, what browser, and what version. Does it happen if you use another browser? Did the links that Brent posted above help?

Sorry to see that you're also having issues. We're more than happy to help, but we need more information about what computer OS you're on, what browser, and what version. Does it happen if you use another browser? Did the links that Brent posted above help?

WOW, Just spent 10+ minutes replying, tapped SEND, error message 504 I think! No sent happening!

New iPad Pro, uptodate software, Safari browser.

The instructions Brent sent re: iPadPro bear no resemblance to what I see on my screen! I’ll try to send a screen shot if I figure that out. I know how to do a screen shot, just not certain how to show on the forum.

WOW, Just spent 10+ minutes replying, tapped SEND, error message 504 I think! No sent happening!

New iPad Pro, uptodate software, Safari browser.

The instructions Brent sent re: iPadPro bear no resemblance to what I see on my screen! I’ll try to send a screen shot if I figure that out. I know how to do a screen shot, just not certain how to show on the forum.

My wife has a new ipad, so I can do some testing with it tonight.

Are you by chance using a bookmark to get to familywoodworking? If so, would you verify that its going to famlywoodoworking.org and not the .com address. You may see some login issues if going to the .com address and there happens to be a full address to the search in the bookmark.

Sorry, best I can do. Somewhat large? I have no idea where it went?

imagepng

I guess I’m lost! Forget it, I’ll just carry on as best I can!

Thanks all!

Last edited:
My wife has a new ipad, so I can do some testing with it tonight.

Are you by chance using a bookmark to get to familywoodworking? If so, would you verify that its going to famlywoodoworking.org and not the .com address. You may see some login issues if going to the .com address and there happens to be a full address to the search in the bookmark.

Bookmarked to get there. Dot Org., no question! I just cleared all cookies, then signed back in. Let’s see what happens.

Darren has made some changes that hopefully address the issue. Please let use know either way if it works or not. We're trying to get it sorted out.

hey ole coot,, use the link brent offers perhaps that will help.. or email to the address darren mentioned email should get threw to him that way..

Who are you calling ole coot? Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me!
Nice to see some here remember me.

Brent’s link gets me in without having to sign in each time.

Merry Christmas to all, as well as a Happy and Prosperous New Year, 2018!

I do visit here a couple of times a day, but now that my tools have all been disposed of I don’t generally have much to offer that hasn’t already been said.

I wouldn’t have left FWW, just my frustration rearing it’s ugly head!

Who are you calling ole coot? Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me!
Nice to see some here remember me.

Brent’s link gets me in without having to sign in each time.

Merry Christmas to all, as well as a Happy and Prosperous New Year, 2018!

I do visit here a couple of times a day, but now that my tools have all been disposed of I don’t generally have much to offer that hasn’t already been said.

I wouldn’t have left FWW, just my frustration rearing it’s ugly head!

No worries Mack, we're happy to help out. ;)

Jon, let us know if you're still having issues staying logged in also, we'll work through them with you. :wave:

Hey Mack,
Completely off the subject (I can't help you any on the log in problem... so I'm going off in another direction).....

I know you are from the far north, but do you have relatives in Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.... my grand mother was a Cameron (she was born in Missouri) but the family moved into Oklahoma and then on into Texas where she met my grandfather. I think she was a German Cameron rather than a Scot, but she always said she was Black Dutch... not admitting to being German.

Just so Mack dont feel he is going crazy, i have an issue with Tapatalk on my new Apple Iphone 7 plus. Knew i should have just kept the old phone.

It wont log in to the forum. Tried several times wish i could get a screen shot of the error. Its way too long to type.

Used the exact same password and now logged in on my desktop browser with Iron no issues.

So tapatalk on Apple has an issue of some sort.

Could be that the darn phone just updated to IOS 11 and maybe the tapatalk app aint happy with that. I dunno. Version of app plugin is 5.6.14 .

This phone an I are not working out.