We have a date!

Congratulation

From that day forth will be the best days of your life - -

I stated this in another post, but try to learn the following - "Yes dear you're right". "Yes dear I'm sorry" and "You're right right and I'm wrong, I'm sorry " Learn these in at least 6 different languages and you'll always be for given.

There is nothing better than marriage.

Jiggs Elphison

Congratulations to you and Janet!:congrats::headbang:

Instead of a registry at woodcraft we might be seeing some craigslist deals once he says "I Do".:rofl::rofl:

Janet and I will be wed on July 10!

Now, one question. Does Woodcraft have a gift registry? :huh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

First. congratulations on your upcoming nuptials...

Second>> don't know about Woodcraft, but my wife and I registered at Academy... a sporting goods store in Houston... We actually got sleeping bags as a wedding gift... then decided it's too hard to sleep on the ground.:dunno:

...Guess I missed another important meeting. :eek:

Which reminds me...

We had a meeting about your meeting attendance. It wasn't good. Attendance is mandatory, but you seem to miss a lot of them.
impatient.gif

Everyone here knows the meetings are the first and fifth Thursday of every other month, beginning with May except in years that end with a 3 or a 7, when we start the meetings in July, or two months prior. I don't know how much more clear I can make it. :doh:

:rofl:

Everyone here knows the meetings are the first and fifth Thursday of every other month, beginning with May except in years that end with a 3 or a 7, when we start the meetings in July, or two months prior. I don't know how much more clear I can make it. :doh:

Clear as mud :bonkers::bonkers::bonkers:

Thanks to all of you.

Yes, there will be pictures - after the fact.:rofl:

No, I do not need to memorize any conciliatory phrases. I was happily married for 25 years without them and I think I'd like the next 25 to be as pleasant, honest, and understanding as the first.

7/10/10 - yep easy date to remember...but that's what Outlook is for. :rofl:

No Craig's list deals, sorry. I have little and she's bringing even less. We should all fit in rather comfy.:wave:

Church discount? How's free?

Don't expect any nagging. As for the peace? Well, I'm one guy who likes being married. I like the companionship, the sharing, and having someone with whom I can talk honestly. No nagging required. :D

Honeymoon might wait till the fall and will include stops in Elkhart (for a party), upstate NY (to see my mom) and maybe a few nights in a Vermont B&B admiring the fall colors (with a stop in Albany to see a very close friend).

As for the registry - I have the well wishes of dozens of great "family" members. What else do I really need?:thumb:

Which reminds me...

We had a meeting about your meeting attendance. It wasn't good. Attendance is mandatory, but you seem to miss a lot of them.
impatient.gif

Well there's the problem it's the first and fifth thursday of every other month not every other , other month and I was told it was july except for the yrs ending in 2,5 or 7.4 and then it started in May and I was told it was 3.45 months prior to that. So you can see my confusion in regrards top all the missed meetings. Are they still being held in the basment of billy bobs out house? :dunno: :rofl::rofl::rofl: