Stupid things kids do.

Paul Downes

My son is taking a first responder class and got the chance to jump into action tonight.

Daniel helps run our area church youth center. Tonight there was around 25 kids hanging out and one of them started complaining about his side hurting. Soon he got the shakes and seemed in great pain, holding his side.
They got him laying on a couch and checked his blood pressure and found it to be 180/90. They put in a 911 call, and while questioning him found out he had ordered the McDonalds special of 50 chicken McNuggets for $10 and drank 4 monster drinks while eating all the chicken. :eek:

I don't know if you can poison or overdose yourself with chicken but, 50 MCNUGGETS and 4 MONSTERS!!!

I hope he is alright. Nothing like the sin of Glutteny.

So how did it turn out Paul? Probably to much in the bloodstream to just induce vomiting, once they have actually had their stomach truly pumped, they generally aren't as willing to overeat/drink in the future. It is a painful operation. (saw it happen to a teen when on the posse).

sounds to me he had just way to much in the gut. Not sure if the energy drinks would have done much to hurt but I dont know his size. I'm a big guy myself and I can down energy drinks left and right. Worst I have done was drank 2 Mana potions(label that i didnt see said to only drink 1 every 24 hours and had 1600% the daily of B6 and 6667% the daily B12 so times that by 2) 6 cans of Bawls G33k B33r G in about a 4 hour span.

After all that I still was pretty darn tierd. There is a site here that will tell you how much caffine it would take to kill you.

A recent Men's Health magazine article that was on Yahoo, said a McNugget contains some 27 ingredients that are not chicken or breading. He could have gotten a super dose of something not recommended in bucket sized quantities.

Well as it turned out the kid had basically an overdose of McNuggets. I was told he was treated for food poisoning. One article I read said a person died from caffeine overdose after consuming 4 monster drinks in a short period of time.

I remember drinking 2 liter bottles of pop when I was a kid. I guess that is small time compared with the current generation. :D