I just hit Amazon HARD.

John Pollman

With the forthcoming kitchen cabinet project looming on the horizon, I just hit Amazon pretty hard. I needed some enhancements to my Kreg Master Kit. I ended up getting a hidden hinge jig and bit, a couple of corner clamps, a couple of extra face clamps, a hardware jig, and a drawer slide jig. All to the tune of about $210. But I'm saving THOUSANDS building the stuff myself, so it's justifiable. :giggle:

Last edited:
I have been using Amazon quite a bit this year. Why not? For $13-14 a year for Prime Membership making most shipping costs 0, again why not? I got my Blackstone Griddle from them. Love it. I have a recumbent exercise bike coming this week. After I spent a while finding a good heavy duty yet simple regular exercise bike and getting a real nice seat for it, the doctors tell me I have to have a recumbent type with my back as it is. Oh, well. But, hey. Amazon has been real good with customer service for me, so I will continue to do business with them. Ain't it amazing all the stuff they have???

Amazon rocks.
We use it a lot here in a Tokyo, if something is Prime and I order it before noon I usually get it the next morning.
I also use Amazon US, as there are a lot of things I cannot get here, that I can get from the US, or more often it’s a price thing. Sometimes it’s half the price, even with shipping, to get it from the US.
It is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome John! I've got several of the kreg jigs now and they all work really well. Don't forget they have a drawer pull drill jig. ;)

Amazon is pretty much a staple here too. Reminds me, I've got some repairs to do at the farm on the next trip, I'll have to try sending a few things there and see what the deliver times are.

Actual unretouched photo of a typical Wednesday afternoon at Darren's house.

amazonprank.jpg

Awesome John! I've got several of the kreg jigs now and they all work really well. Don't forget they have a drawer pull drill jig. ;)

Amazon is pretty much a staple here too. Reminds me, I've got some repairs to do at the farm on the next trip, I'll have to try sending a few things there and see what the deliver times are.
Yep, the drawer pull jig was included in the order. But about a half-hour after placing the order, I realized that I had forgotten the shelf pin jig. That's now taken care of. :)

Yep, the drawer pull jig was included in the order. But about a half-hour after placing the order, I realized that I had forgotten the shelf pin jig. That's now taken care of. :)
Depending on the pulls you use, there is a thing out on thingiverse for wider handles, you use the parts from the kreg jig with it... https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2488624