all set...

pop is happy now. since he groused that there was no pepsi, i picked up a 12 pack of pepsi, with real sugar, just for him. plugged the wee beastie in today as well.

I was going to commend you for drinking The Real Thing. If my dad had asked me for Pepsi I might have started to question if he was really my father. :rofl:

he will drink pepsi on occasion, but, now he is kind of not happy with coke, and won't buy it. he will drink it if it is there, but won't buy it. won't fly on delta either. not wise to upset old people...

I have a little fridge in my woodshop with several flavors of diet and sugar sodas, plus about 6 bottled water. For me, the water is the choice most of the time when I'm there. I sometimes also have some packaged snacks in this fridge. I can't leave them out because mice find them. They can't get to them if in the fridge. I occasionally have visitors, but most of what is in there is consumed by me as I take breaks from the sawdust.

In my photo/video studio, I have the windowed door version of a small cooler, and also with a variety of sodas, both diet and sugar, plus bottled water, but then I also have a microwave and a hot water drink dispenser for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. I keep an assortment of packaged snacks and microwave pop corn there and available too. At special shooting times I try to even have some fresh fruit available. Apples, pears, oranges, or seedless grapes are the most frequent fruits. Studio break times tend to be more for when clients/guests are there for long periods, and these extras have proven to be favorites when a break from shooting or a meeting is held.

Charley

Head to the house for drinks and breaks. Need to get away from shop for a few minutes to think. Drinks in shop seem to gather dirt and sawdust.
Just saying.
David

I have one, bought it at HD, several yrs ago.
When we had the 5th wheels, I kept beer & bait in the fridge part, and ice cream in the freezer.
Just the essentials to daily life, while camping. ;)
Resides in the laundry room now, works very well.