GASOLINE????

I paid 5.60 for premium yesterday
Diesel is 6.60 at that station

This has to raise prices on everything we eat
Farmers are going to spend a fortune more and truckers are going to add a significant expense to each run they make

Just drove by a local gas station, $4.999 for regular. Not looking forward to filling up tomorrow. Have to get 100% gas for the mower also, most likely pushing $6.00 per gallon 😬

Friday night I had 4 five gallon cans and topped off the truck. Drove probably 35 miles one way to get to a Wal Mart for Lou to do some shopping. It is 40 cents cheaper there than what I can get around home. To mow, cut and rake first cutting, probably need 40 gallons.

I took an 8 hour drive yesterday for a service for my grandpas sister and to visit family. I topped off 3 times. The highest I saw was on the KS side at $4.19, cheapest was at home at $4.06. I spent about $120 total. I did like my great aunt, so it was worth it, and seeing the cousins too.

yes I filled up yesterday after my trip last week. I put $47 in before I left one the way home I filled up in Las Vegas for $100 and yesterday it was another 70 so all told it was $220 but I did get to spend a week with my wife's siblings and my son and Girlfriend so it was money well invested. The good news was the hotel was only $29/night and I did win $100 gambling.

This morning the news reported that overnight the average price of gas in Ohio went up 15¢/gal. But driving through our little town this morning it looked like the overnight increase was actually 40¢. Of course, that pales to the price I saw on the news las night...one CA. station had regular for $8.03/gal.

Last edited:
It jumped from 4.09 to 4.29 overnight. We’ll probably cancel our camping trip to the northwest later this summer, mostly due to the prices up in that area are even higher, but we may take a short trip or two to some closer areas.

Edit: It went up another 10 cents since this morning when I drove by, now at 4.39.

Last edited: