someone need to hire a technical writer who speaks English...

Don Baer

Staff member
So I am working on the wiring diagram for the CNC build and I download a file that says "Read Me FirstUIUIUI" and here is what it said.

"You should be very careful when you operate a machine,otherwise it will be dangerous!

Most beginners encounter most error is that run the G code when you have not mastered each attribute of the machine!
This will cause the engraving machine spindle motor strike the engraving machine bracket.
So suggest you to install the limit switches,emergency stop switches first! If you didn't install these protective switches,
In case of emergency,except to press the emergency stop to reset (sometimes no time to press), turn off the power supply.
The most convenient way is:Unplug the USB cable! Unplug the USB cable, the machine will automatically turn off! "

Thats good advice..... I Think.....:unsure: :rolleyes: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

:D

Well, let's be fair, the english language has so many slang terms and words that have the different means, but similar spellings that it's probably a pretty fair interpretation. Then there are folks like me that love their families cooking with wine and use improper use of punctuations that they learn from reading my posts. :D

I actually admire those that can speak more than one language. Learning some Spanish a few years back was the closest I've come, but unfortunately it's a use or lose it kind of thing. I do still find myself trying to read Spanish pages before I automatically hit the translate button on the browser, but is about as close as I come to actually using it.

Some years ago a friend of mine received a replica Japanese ceremonial knife which was very sharp. In the box there was a slip of paper on which was printed, "Please keep out of children." Good advice but probably not a good translation.