Design Challenge Contest

Select your favorite three (3) entries (see photos below)

• Entry 1

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Entry 7

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Entry 8

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Entry 9

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To the kind soul who voted for my tongue in cheek one hour road sign coat rack: Thanks for the vote, much appreciated, but please change your mind and put that vote on one of the more deserving and artistic enrtries.
Not sure I'd consider myself a kind soul, but I voted for your Poplar coat rack not for its looks, but for its functionality. :thumb:

Not sure I'd consider myself a kind soul, but I voted for your Poplar coat rack not for its looks, but for its functionality. :thumb:
Thank you sir, for your vote and for recognizing the beauty of function. If it doesn’t win the coat rack prize it’s going to a special show at MOMA featuring road kill as art in the 21st century. What better way than hanging from a street sign!

Thank you sir, for your vote and for recognizing the beauty of function. If it doesn’t win the coat rack prize it’s going to a special show at MOMA featuring road kill as art the 21st century. What better way than hanging from a street sign!
I would just like to say anyone who can build a coat rack/hat rack upon which the fairer sex is willing to place their chest harnesses wins my vote. I admire and am envious of you, sir.(y)

Well guys this has been a loooong challenge, I want to thank all the participants, administrators, followers and helpers and of course voters who made this possible.
What I can guarantee is that the next one will be much shorter in time. :rofl:
BTW it will be appreciated that the winners post pictures of the prizes when they receive them. Congratulations to all!

Thank you, Toni for inspiring some of us to get off our duffs and build something useful. Both of my projects are getting used daily and we are glad to have them.
Congratulations to all participants for your creativity and craftsmanship.

Received in the mail today from Mike Stafford was this combo magnetic pick up tool/pointer with a beautifully turned cocobolo?? handle. Thank you, Mike for your generous support and encouragement.
IMG_8797.jpg, IMG_8799.jpg.

Thank you, Toni for inspiring some of us to get off our duffs and build something useful. Both of my projects are getting used daily and we are glad to have them.
Congratulations to all participants for your creativity and craftsmanship.

Received in the mail today from Mike Stafford was this combo magnetic pick up tool/pointer with a beautifully turned cocobolo?? handle. Thank you, Mike for your generous support and encouragement.
View attachment 125088, View attachment 125089.
I am glad the magnet arrived in good condition. Enjoy! Congratulations!